Updates: Silence, Zippyshare, Broken Links

 




When it rains...it Pours...

Hey guys Sherry here and sorry about my silence/absence for so long I was taking care of some things. As some of you may have noticed my Youtube Channel is no longer around cause they Banned it for Dumb reasons and at this point I've given up on Youtube.

I was also still working on trying to get the broken pages working again and I did finally get a way that works. For whatever reason it seems like Blogger doesn't like Non English as it makes the URLs based on the title and for whatever reason started giving the same URL to multiple pages making so some couldn't be seen. My only solution to this was to redo them and add their RJ Code in the title to create a unique URL for them.

HOWEVER then the big thing hit, Zippyshare went offline...Zippyshare was where I hosted most of my files and now with it shutdown I'm gonna need to go back through and fix almost all of them and that is gonna take some time. So I ask that you please be patient this will not be a quick fix as much as I wish it was.

So yeah theres a quick update for the state of things...there is alot of suck...and not the fun kind of suck either

Comments

Most Popular Choices

Intense Fucking with a Sexy JK Idol

だれとでも赤ちゃん甘えた女子企業中出し放題

Lewd Policewoman’s Sadistic Investigation ~The Virginity Graduation Committee~

Ear Gal JK Sayame! JK's Sexy Breathes